HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

When it Rains...

...the day should be cancelled. 
No work. Just lounging around in yoga pants and watching movies is allowed. 

WHO'S WITH ME!?

Like I know this is completely non-realistic, but a girl can dream.
All I want to do is cuddle with Laney and watch Disney movies and eat soup. I don't want to go to work or the gym or clean or do laundry or really just participate in general. But seriously, why is it so hard to be chipper and productive when the sky is basically crying?

I can't be the only one who checks the weather the night before to see if I'll be productive or in a rush in the morning
(oh, I am. Oops).
It's sad that the weather dictates my mood THAT much. But hey, it is what it is.

If it calls for rain (like today), I LITERALLY get up, dressed, and out of the door in twenty minutes. This is actually a huge accomplishment (shirt dresses are my friend--so are flats--and the skill of putting make up on in the car--jk mom and dad I so don't do that!)

The snooze button is my friend on days like today.
After a super productive, beautiful day--a yucky, idontwanttodoanything day usually follows.


I frequently wake up and think nope, I'm not participating in today. But, I always end up participating against my will. 
The struggle.

Sometimes I get lucky and it rains at night and not in the morning--I love falling asleep to the rain and sleeping when it rains and not being productive when it rains, etc.

If you can't tell, today it's raining. Red Bull at 9AM anyone?
I'll do my best to be productive today, but there are no promises--because I said so!



 photo becauseisaidsosig_zps7aaadf76.png

No comments:

Post a Comment