HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Baby Whenever You're Ready

Believe me, I have been ready for this Selena Gomez concert for like forever. 
To recap, Josh surprised me with tickets as a Christmas present (which I totally didn't see coming) Wheel of Fortune/Hangman style for the concert this weekend! I can't believe it's already March! 
Like how precious is this?

Road trip #1 of the year begins in less than 24 hours! 
I know, I know, hold old am I? #sorrynotsorry I LOVE SELENA. Like can I please be her? 
I've watched pretty much every movie with her in it and know all of her songs.

Basically this will be me at the concert--oh did I mention this will be my first concert--because it will be. WHAT?!







OMG have I mentioned how excited I am that I will be seeing her LIVE this weekend??? Sorry that this post is a whole lot of nothing but rambling--but I'm so excited. Ok that is all.




 photo becauseisaidsosig_zps7aaadf76.png

2 comments:

  1. Well I don't think you're excited enough!! Sounds like it's going to be a fun trip for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Selena too! So jealous; can't wait to see a recap of it!
    From Mississippi With Love

    ReplyDelete