It's the first Monday of the month, so you know what that means...Ten Favorite Things link up with Brianna from Endlessly Beloved!
Home is relative so I'm posting about what I love about my (firstbiggirlapartment) home!
1. It's all mine! I don't have to share with anyone except for Laney and she's the best four-legged roommate in the world.
2. Decorating it!
3. It's pretty close to the city! It's only $24.00 for a cab ride to downtown (about 15 miles--20 minutes)! Far enough away, but close enough for me to claim it!
4. People come visit all the time! On any given weekend I have visitors and those weekends that I don't --the quiet is welcomed!
5. I can paint it and HAVE painted my apartment! Lots of apartment complexs don't let you paint--which makes me a very lucky and grateful girl.
6. The complex allows pets! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't have Laney here every once in a while.
7. It's close to work! I only have to drive 15 minutes to work which allows for maximum sleeping time. (it's so hard to get out of bed in the morning) Considering I used to drive over an hour to get to work--this is huge.
8. It's close to my parents, but also far enough away! Enough said.
9. I just got my cable bill lowered! Plus I don't have to pay for water--it's included. BONUS.
10. When people come over and tell me how much they LOVE what I've done with the place!--why thank you...see #2