HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wait it's already February?


Well, January is almost over (say what?!) and I haven't kept/worked on (barely) any of my resolutions or accomplished any of my goals.

Oh well, Febraury is a whole new month so bring.it.on.

This month I'm going to really try to focus on a few of my 101 in 1001 goals and break them down in order to make them more attainable and hold me MORE accountable...so things get done. This post is more for me, but I decided to let y'all in on the fun!


Open a RothIRA to save for retirement.
It's not hard. I just keep making excuses. Plus I'm not a huge fan of talking on the phone to strange financial institutions. I'm trying dad, I promise.

Create a gym routine (3x a week at least).
Just go. You're already paying way too much for it. So might as well get your money's worth.

Run one mile without stopping.
Well...

Clean out my closet(s).
I've already started :) One down, one to go.

Stick to a budget and track everything I spend.
Yikes. Ashley, I might need your help on this one.

Save every $5 bill –for fast and unexpected savings.
You won't even miss it. I hope.

Eat more vegetables.
Add one vegetable to every meal--besides breakfast, add fruit to that one. This will require meal planning, but you can do it!


These are all of the things I hope to get accomplished in February. And I'm going to need you guys to hold me accountable..please and thank you and of course because I said so!


 photo becauseisaidsosig_zps7aaadf76.png



6 comments:

  1. YEAH GIRL. I cleaned out my closet last weekend and it felt amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always takes me so long to actually clean them out, but I'm so glad once it's clean haha

      Delete
  2. I know I canceled my gym membership for winter because I'm too lazy to go ... cold ruins ALL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've been in like 3 weeks! Like that's where all the weight is coming from haha

      Delete
  3. I love the idea to save the $5 bills - unexpected savings is always the best kind!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is--and bonus is that it adds up fast!

      Delete