I know I can't be alone when I say that 2014 snuck up on me. Not only this New Year, but ever since graduating high school--I feel like time has gone by so fast!
I guess I'm getting old.
I was finally able to sit down and write out my New Years Resolutions and I have to say I have quite the list. But there's nothing wrong with wanting to better yourself. I've already seen those sarcastic posts on Twitter and Facebook about how making resolutions are lame, etc. etc. But for me, they are a necessity. Like I said, I always want to better myself and New Year's resolutions help keep me on track.
1. Get healthy-This includes going to the gym and meal planning.
2. Stick with a tight budget--thus saving more.
3. Read More--I love reading and want to make more time to do so.
4. Get organized--Keep apartment clean for more than a day, make schedules, keep car clean, etc.
5. Grow this blog--research sponsorships, plan my posts days in advance, ask questions, use more pictures (even though this post has no pictures..oops)
6. Miscellaneous--things like run a half marathon, make new friends, explore more of NOLA.
I can't wait to see what this New Year holds for me. Like I said, I have quite the list of things I want to accomplish, but can't wait to get started! This is going to be the best year yet!
I hope everyone has a wonderful and prosperous 2014--because I said so!