HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

NOLA Bucket List

After moving to New Orleans a few months ago, I still don't feel much like a resident. While I've done most of the touristy things (like go to the zoo, aquarium, have beignets, etc.), there are still a few things I'd like to do..sooner rather than later! And since we all know how much I love making lists, here comes another one!



1. Have a drink at the Carousel Bar

2. Spend the day at Barcadia--(two words: Ski-Ball and Alcohol)

3. Ride a street car.

4. Drink a Hurricane at Pat Os.

5. Sing karaoke at the Cat's Meow (if I can get the guts to do so).

6. Run the Crescent City Classic.

7. Participate in the Red Dress Run.

8. Go to a Pelicans game.



Do you have anything I should add?

No comments:

Post a Comment