HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Monday, January 27, 2014

Perfect End to a Productive Weekend

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't proud of myself this weekend. 

Here's why.

I finally got my apartment clean. (insert tears of joy) Yep! A project that has been a few weeks months in the works is finally complete! All of the clothes washed, all of the pine needles (from my Christmas tree--hello it IS almost February) vacuumed.

Huge accomplishment.

And what better way to celebrate than hanging out with the boyfriend watching the Grammy's/ProBowl (if there's a football game on, you better believe Joshua is watching it), eating pizza and drinking (my new found love) beer--or in my case Redd's Apple Ale. 

And pretending we are back in college at a date party :)

Not too shabby of a Sunday night. 

I love nights like this where we both pretend we don't have work in the morning and let loose (read: sing all the songs preformed on the Grammy's and giving a running commentary) It may not sound like much, but for me it's all about the little things!


It really was a #sundayfunday

 photo becauseisaidsosig_zps7aaadf76.png

No comments:

Post a Comment