HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's the Little Things

I think it's clear that I love weekends. Who doesn't?! Usually on the list of things I love, is that I'm off work.  Later, however, I'm going in to work for a few hours, but I'm not at all sad about it! (I get paid for it -- so I won't be poor--hello more hours) Solving problems left and right this morning!

Being up earlier than usual for a weekend, I had some time to relax and reflect. I've realized that it's the little things in life that truly make me happy. For example:

1. Starbucks


2. Blogging in the morning

3. Waking up early, but feeling extremely rested

4. Goodmorning texts

5. Being productive in the morning

6. Reading a good book

7. Getting to sleep late even if it's only by an hour

8. Hanging out with this goober 

See?  I'm totally easy to please and not at all high maintenance :) 


 photo becauseisaidsosig_zps7aaadf76.png

No comments:

Post a Comment