HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, March 25, 2016

The Because I Said So Dress

You know you've made it when a local boutique names a dress after your blog, right? At least that's what I feel like! I felt so honored when the girls of Obsession Boutique told me they'd be naming a dress after my blog! 

Not to mention, I think this is the only year I'm not scrambling to find the perfect Easter dress. I usually wait until the last minute and throw something together, but this year I literally had it planned the second I picked up the dress. I love the lace detail and the high neckline and the soft pink color--this dress will definitely get me through Spring and Summer!






Because I Said So Dress







Unfortunately, this dress is sold out online (this one, this one, and this one are similar), but if you're local, you might still be able to snag one in the store.

 If you aren't local, here are some of my favorites that are in stock and that NEED to be in your closet--right now: The Brooke Dress, The All Who Wander Dress, and The Steph Dress. Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment