HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Sunday, March 6, 2016

5 Ways to Rock Your Monday Morning

Mornings and I don't get along. Specifically, Monday mornings. Something about the end of the weekend and the beginning of a long grueling work week. I've tried to be a morning person, like really, really tried. But, I'd still rather stay up and watch three seasons of Gossip Girl than wake up with the sun.

Here's what I do to make my Monday mornings suck a little less:



1. Get a good night's sleep. 


Obvious right? Well sometimes it's not. Hello, it's called Netflix. Amiright? But seriously, go to bed early. Turn off the computer and put the phone away. It will help!

2. Wake up early.


Early to bed, early to rise something about being healthy, wealthy, and wise. You'd think that would be enough to get me motivated to get out of bed on a daily basis. NOPE.

If you go to bed early and wake up early, you'll feel less stressed and less rushed. I don't know about you, but my mornings are always rushed and I have to chose between eating breakfast or doing my hair. Not the best trade-off.

3. Eat breakfast.


When you wake up early, you have time to eat breakfast. See how all of these sort of fit together? Scientists go back and forth on whether or not eating or skipping breakfast is better, but my personal opinion is that it gives you a second to sit down and just be. So yes, it's good for you!

My go to breakfast, now that I've given up coffee, is oatmeal and juice. I don't have time for much else especially if we're talking about waking up early and working out too!



4. Workout.


This is by far the hardest for me. Anyone else? Even if it's just a brisk walk around the block, getting your blood pumping in the morning can improve your mood and set your day up for the better! Plus, if your job is anything like mine where you struggle to ever leave your desk, it's good to get moving before and after work!

5. Stock up on necessities.  


The worst way to start your Monday is being caught off guard. Thanks to U by Kotex and SweetSpots Labs you don't have to be!

U by Kotex offers a wide range of unique, colorful, and bold feminine hygiene products for all your period needs--my personal favorite? The click tampons because they are so discreet, but still have the same amount of absorbency.



SweetSpot Labs is made by women, for women and is more than just pretty packaging and refreshing scents. Even though, pretty packaging is a major plus! SweetSpot Labs created the first pH balanced feminine skincare line with beautiful natural ingredients to gently clean, hydrate and soften skin. And I love the way the on the go wipes smell!

Hop on over to your nearest Target and stock up on the necessities with this discount code. If you grab a few things you don't need, don't worry I'm not judging.

It is Monday after all!





No comments:

Post a Comment