HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Magnolia Story

Pre-order your copy here

Ever since I watched the first episode of Fixer Upper, I knew I'd be hooked. Sure enough, one episode turned into one season in less than 24 hours.

What's not to love about Chip and Jo and the whole crew? They love Jesus, are genuinely good people, and turn rundown houses into the gems they truly are. They are role models to couples and parents everywhere and...can I just be a Gaines for a day? But really, how cute are they!?

Pre-order your copy here!

So, when my mom emailed me the link to apply to be on the "Street Team" to help promote their new book, the Magnolia Story, I jumped (albeit hesistantly) head first. If that's a thing.

I didn't know that I'd ever hear anything back, after all, there are millions of bloggers, small business owners, and die hard fans out there. 

After a few weeks and forgetting what I wrote in my application, I got the email that said I was accepted!

Accepted. What a great word. What a great feeling. 

I'm so honored and excited to have this opportunity and be a part of something so outside my usual routine! There are so many great influencers in the "Street Team," each one bringing something different and unique to the table.

With that being said, their book is NOW available for pre-order! So what are you waiting for? 

Click here or here to get your copy reserved today!





No comments:

Post a Comment