HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Life in (Insta)Grams

Life has been hectic lately. Do I say that a lot? Yes.

Do I feel bad about it? No ragrets y'all. (not even a letter) 

When life gets busy with weddings, work, family, and more, the blog tends to go to the back-burner--so to all of my loyal readers--thank you for not giving up on my little piece of the internet.

Here's what I've been up to lately:

A local boutique named a dress after my blog--it was pretty awesome.





I loved it so much that I wore it for my Easter dress!





Our house is coming along! I've never loved concrete more than I do right now. It took forever for the permits to go through and if you know me, you know I'm NOT patient. We should see walls being framed THIS WEEK!


A photo posted by Allison || Because I Said So (@allison_ellzey) on


I took my first yoga class in years and actually enjoyed it! Looks like I'll be going back this week.


A photo posted by Allison || Because I Said So (@allison_ellzey) on


I've been spending ALL of my money at Target. It's like the first place I want to go after work. I have a feeling this habit will be hard to break once our house is done!


A photo posted by Allison || Because I Said So (@allison_ellzey) on


I've been super behind on blogging and meant to have this look up last week, but you know, life. For real though, I can't get enough T-shirt dresses! They are perfect for work and running errands on the weekend. P.S. You can shop more dresses from their website here!


A photo posted by Allison || Because I Said So (@allison_ellzey) on


It's wedding season and I'm so happy to have this guy for my forever wedding date. We clean up pretty nice.


A photo posted by Allison || Because I Said So (@allison_ellzey) on


Follow me on Instagram to keep up with my (almost) daily activities--I may not update the blog as much I as used to, but I'm pretty active on Instagram (regardless of their recent changes)!


No comments:

Post a Comment