HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, March 25, 2016

In vs. Out || March 2016

Happy (almost) end of March! This month flew by! I'm making a little change to the monthly link up--instead of only being open for the weekend, the link up is NOW open through the end of the month! I hope you'll link up with me!

Don't forget to link up your own In vs. Out posts below! 



IN


They've actually started building our house! The permit stage takes forever, but we're finally seeing progress! 

Weekends. Enough said.

Reaching my step goal. I've reached my step goal everyday this week so far! TBH, I never even thought it was possible!



OUT


Waking up early. Oh how I wish I could sleep until 10 AM at least one day!

Laundry. My entire room needs to be washed and I've been putting it off for forever. Ugh.

Building a house is expensive. Having to buy a washing machine, dryer, and refrigerator (just to name a few) really adds up.

------------------------------------

And, in case you missed it, here's what was popular on Because I Said So this month:

A Day in the Life of a Social Media Manager

The Magnolia Story

The Luck of the Irish



No comments:

Post a Comment