HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Post Where Carol Makes a Cameo and We Wear Yoga Pants



Don't even try and pretend that you don't love athleisure being "in." We admit, we tried. But as you can see, we can't help but love the trend! I don't know about you, but I LOVE that it's socially acceptable for me to walk around in yoga pants even if I didn't actually go to yoga.




Athleisure is great for so many reasons. In this outfit I can play golf, actually work out, go shopping, go to lunch, go to the movies, the possibilities are endless! Carol's outfit is a little more on the "leisure" side than mine: she pairs her Nikes (mine are kid sized!) and leggings with a gray shirt (that I've actually worn to work before) and a black utility jacket






Working on my fitness and looking great while doing it? Or, going to Target and buying all of the cute things and NOT working on my fitness...the world may never know! But really, 99.9% of the time, I'm at Target and not actually working out #sorrynotsorry




Do you like rocking the athleisure look?



No comments:

Post a Comment