HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Monday, November 2, 2015

Re-hired and It Feels So Good

After the seemingly longest month (which I just realized was literally a month September 30th-October 30th) of my entire life, I found my dream job and accepted an offer!  I considered being a feral cat expert and many other random jobs in a month's time before this job fell into my lap.

The best part? I didn't even mean to interview for this position. I walked in to interview for a different position (as this one wasn't available yet) and walked out having interviewed for the social media position with a second interview the next week!

Have I mentioned how ecstatic I am? 

The job search process was long and isolating and someitmes it felt like no one knew what I was going through and all the hard work I was doing (with minimal results). I'm dramatic, I know. But, if you're going through something similar, hang in there. It gets better.



I reached the light at the end of the tunnel and will be looking forward to re-joining the working world mid-November! You're looking at a "Social Media Marketer" everyone.

The future is becoming clearer and everything is falling into place. Here's to a great November and finishing out 2015 strong! And thank you to everyone for the kind words and encouragement throughout the past month--it really meant and continues to mean a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment