HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Sunday, November 8, 2015

November Goals

We are already a week into November and I'm just now making goals. Oops. Better late than never right? Recapping last month's goals, I actually accomplished two of them (I found a job and made a schedule!) and I'd give myself partial credit on the other three. Moving on to this month, I'm keeping the list short and sweet in hopes that I can accomplish all of them!



1. Join a gym/begin a workout routine. I've already done some research on gyms close to work (eek!), but I always run into the same problem--I don't know what to do at the gym other than walk on the treadmill. #boring

2. Reach my goal of 10,000 steps everyday. It's REALLY hard for me to do this more than one day in a row. So this month, I'd really like to reach this for a week straight--maybe two! If you have a FitBit add me (alellzey@gmail.com)! We can keep each other accountable!

3. Read more books. My mom and I have the same taste in books (chic-lit) and because of this, I have a stack of about 8 books that she's read that are next on my list. Oh, and we went recently to the used bookstore and picked up 7 more books for only $7.00 #winning So, you could say I have a lot of reading in my future.

4. Download/Listen to more podcasts. I caught up on all of the Disney Store Origins episodes (which I'm obsessed with) and since I'll have a 45 min. commute to work soon, I'm looking for more. Maybe I can learn French or something. Give me all of your suggestions!


Did you make goals this month? 


No comments:

Post a Comment