HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, November 5, 2015

In vs. Out

Happy FriYAY everyone! This weekend calls for more rain (boo!), but it's the weekend nonetheless. The LSU vs. Alabama game is Saturday, and while I don't really care who wins, I'll be watching the game with my football obsessed boyfriend I'm sure. Quality time, right?



IN


Supportive friends and double dates

Weight Watchers (see below)

 A Capella concerts

Farmer's Markets

Soup (any kind, every kind)

OUT


Rain

Sitting at home all day--I'm ready to work!

Gaining weight (from sitting at home all day)

Insomnia


------------------------------------

And, in case you missed it, here's what was popular on Because I Said So this week:

Re-Hired and It Feels So Good

Office Essentials

Easy Layers for Fall






No comments:

Post a Comment