HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, November 27, 2015

In vs. Out Linkup (November)

I don't know about you, but I had a great Thanksgiving full of family, food, and laughter! I get two extra days to sleep late and will be shopping sales from the comfort of my bed all weekend #winning I keep thinking it's Sunday because Holidays in the middle of the week throw me off--anyone else?

Don't forget to link up your own In vs. Out posts below--the link up stays open ALL weekend! 



IN


Black Friday sales that are ONLINE
(ain't nobody got time to stand in lines)

This video
(we may or may not have re-enacted it at dinner last night!)




Oh and this one too!




Christmas music
(finally I can play it and not feel guilty for passing over Turkey Day!)

Christmas movies
(all of the Hallmark movies--and don't get me started on ABC Family's classics!)

Family time

OUT

I'm sitting here trying to come up with "outs" but I can't help but feel totally and utterly blessed! Sorry not sorry, there are no "outs" this week! 

------------------------------------

And, in case you missed it, here's what was popular on Because I Said So this week:

My FIRST Gift Guide!

Office Essentials

Resources for the Working Girl




No comments:

Post a Comment