HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, November 12, 2015

We'll Never Go Out of Style

The weather is cooler, the Holidays are nearer, and I'm in love with this time of year--and this poncho! 

This outfit is actually from last year (I've linked some pretty similar items below), but my favorite thing about winter clothes is that they never really go out of style like some summer clothes do. You can buy for winter 2015 and it'll last you years to come. #winning 

Plus, you'll always need a sweater, turtleneck, and a great pair of boots.





I know I harp on the weather here A LOT--but it just hit highs in the mid to upper 60s (somewhat consistently) and it's officially sweater weather! And what better way to celebrate sweater weather than with a poncho? I can tell there will be plenty more in my future--they are some kind of comfortable!






Don't let me fool you with the above picture! It was SO HOT the day I shot this outfit (and this was outfit #4). Word to the wise, this outfit isn't appropriate for early September. Wait to break it out until late October--unless you live somewhere really really cold.


Poncho: (old) Similar here, here, and here || Turtleneck: (old) Similar here and here || Riding Boots: (JCP old) Similar here and here || Kendra Scott Earrings || Jeans: (old) Similar here 


P.S. I forgot to bring my leggings to the shoot, but I usually wear this outfit with leggings (which you can buy literally from any retailer near you). Regardless of if you're in the leggings are/aren't pants group, you can REALLY can wear it with either black skinnies (pictured) or my personal favorite, leggings.




No comments:

Post a Comment