HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Easy Layers for Fall


This is one of my favorite outfits lately because it so professional. If you recall, I haven't had anywhere "professional" to go for a month, so to say it's refreshing to break it out is an understatement! 

Also, I feel like I cracked the code to layering. Usually when I try to layer a sweater and a button down like EVERY post I see on Pinterest, I end up a cranky, bunchy mess. Problem solved with this duo. The shirt is SLEEVELESS, but still has a collar. It's perfect for layering in the SOUTH because it's not too hot and there's no bunching and I still have full range of motion!


Sweater: LOFT (petite in Winter White) ON SALE || Shirt: Land's End (petite) ON SALE || Necklace: Similar here || Pants: Similar here and here || Shoes: Old (similar here and here) || Earrings: Kendra Scott


Another reason this outfit is a fast favorite: the pieces worn as separates are just as cute as they are layered. The sweater from LOFT is literally the best. It's so comfy and it's a hi-lo sweater so I can wear it with leggings with no judgement! And the sleeveless tunic is going to be perfect for summer days. I will definitely be ordering more pieces from Land's End!


Fun fact: I wore this outfit to accept my job offer, but switched out the flats for nude heels!

P.S. Do y'all have any tips for layering BESIDES cheating the system? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment