HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, October 30, 2015

In vs. Out Link Up (October)

Today's the day y'all! The second month of the In vs. Out linkup! If you're new here, I've been doing these posts for a month or two now, where I recap the week by categorizing what in and what's out!

This link up will be monthly-- the last Friday of every month (November 27th, December 25th, etc.) and you'll be able to link your posts throughout the weekend! So feel free to recap your month (not just your week)!

On another note, I can't believe that it's ALREADY November. Anyone else? It's soon to be Thanksgiving and then Christmas and then 2016!


IN


Disney Story Origins Podcasts

Jeopardy
(we usually watch it as a family every night)

Mexican Food (especially queso)

Having 4 posts this week not just the usual 3

Today Josh and I have been dating for 83 months (aka 6 years and 11 months)


OUT


Getting new wires on my braces

Not being able to get my Mac to update

I haven't carved one pumpkin


------------------------------------

And, in case you missed it, here's what was popular on Because I Said So this month:

How to Be the Best Maid of Honor Ever

17 Thoughts You've Had While Job Searching

My Momma Told Me That I Was Pretty

Life Starts Over in the Fall



No comments:

Post a Comment