HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What I'm Reading November

After writing out my goals for November (I almost just typed September!) I've had a lot of questions as to what I'm reading--because it's a lot.






Strange Brew by Mary Kay Andrews (writing as Kathy Hogan Trocheck)
Creature Comforts by Trisha Ashley
Three Sisters by Susan Mallery
Meet me in Venice by Elizabeth Adler
Bookends by Jane Green
Spitting Feathers by Kelly Harte
Babyville by Jane Green
It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
Beach Colors by Shelley Noble
Angels by Marian Keyes
Happy Never After by Mary Kay Andrews (writing as Kathy Hogan Trocheck)


Mary Kay Andrews is my favorite author and I didn't know she had another series under a different name--the excitement y'all. I've already finished Happy Never After (which was so good--but I didn't know it was the 4th book in the series #oops) and have started on Spitting Feathers. 


What are you reading? 


P.S. The way I pick out books to read is as follows: whatever looks happy and colorful. And whatever Mary Kay Andrews books I haven't read yet. That's it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment