Because I Said So: What's in my Make Up Bag
HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, April 2, 2015

What's in my Make Up Bag

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.  I received the make up bag courtesy of Properly Southern. As always, all opinions and pictures are my own!

What's in my make up bag? Not a lot. I thought it would be a good idea to write a post on this until I realized I don't have/put on a lot of make up. I don't collect eyeshadows and I don't even wear blush consistently. Does that make me bad at being a girl?

Honestly, I only wear eyeshadow when I go home and can use some from my sister's Naked Palettes--even then, not sure that I'm wearing it right.

Most days, it's just powder, concealer, and a swipe or two of mascara. Now accepting any and all make up tutorials/lessons!







Rubber Bands (for the braces) || Great Lash Mascara || Sephora Bronzer (similar) || BB Cream || Kabuki Brush (similar) || Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer || Covergirl Eyeliner (similar) || Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Compact Powder || Make Up Bag c/o


Regardless of the fact that I don't wear tons of make up every day, I still need something cute to carry the make up I do wear. If I don't have something to carry my make up in, it gets lost or busted and I end up buying a new powder compact only to find the one I thought I lost a week later. (true story I have like three different powders and two different concealers)

Enter Properly Southern. You may recognize her work from this post! I'm a firm believer that you really can't go wrong with a monogram.






You can get your own make up bag and so many other adorable items from Properly Southern (like this bag)-- use code BCISAIDSO on the website to save 30% OR click over to the Etsy store and use code BCISAIDSOETSY to save 30% there as well! Offer lasts until April 30th.





14 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the BB Cream at all. Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear anything besides mascara and lipstick but I always love finding new products!
    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, I'm even less make-up friendly than you! Typically it's powder, eyeliner, and mascara only!! I'm curious to try that BB cream too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that BB cream.. It's my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh...I love that makeup bag. I also loved our bag in the other post, so time for me to hope over to that shop and see what else they have :). Thanks for letting us peek into your makeup bag...these types of post are always so much fun :).
    Vicky @ randomlittlefaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love that makeup bag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my faves. It's also a lot roomier than it looks!

      Delete
  7. LOVE the bag, and that BB cream is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What what what my eyeshadows are over flowing!!! I need this makeup bag it's adorable! Maybe she can make mine tote size heheh
    You lucky duck, you're a beauty without any makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sounds like you need a tote sized one! Thank you love!

      Delete
  9. Such a cute makeup bag! I'm loving this Southern swag. And I JUST lost my Naked palette vcard...in love!

    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always use my sister's when I go home lol It's on my birthday/Christmas list to get one of my own--but maybe the smaller version!

      Delete