HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, October 30, 2014

1, 2, 3, 4 Tell Me That You Love Me More

I've probably mentioned this before, but I like countdowns and I like lists. Put them together and I truly cannot contain my excitement. It's not weird--just go with it. So, here's a few things I'd like to get off of my chest.

------------------------

Five: x2=10 more weeks, if my math is right, until Christmas--only the best time of the year duh. I'm ready for it to FINALLY get cold around here and to watch all of the Christmas movies.

Four: years. Laney, the dog child, will be four years old in about four months. I cannot believe my little nugget is going to be older than me (in dog years). They grow up so fast. 




Three: more days until apartment shopping. Crossing my fingers for the PERFECT apartment with lots of natural light. 

Two: teeth I just had pulled. Update: my mouth doesn't hurt much anymore. Make way: perfect teeth coming through. OH and still waiting on my money from the toothfairy--who can I talk to about this?

One: trip left for the year...Pittsburgh. Hoping it snows again this year!


Do you have a running list of things you're looking forward to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment