Because I Said So: My Other Valentine
HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Other Valentine

So I'm famous!  The fact that traffic to my blog is picking up (thanks to everyone who reads it ) means that it's not just my mom that reads it anymore! WOOHOO! But that's besides the point. (Is it? I'm not sure)

Anyways, today I'm mentioned on two other blogs--told ya famous! Go check it out!


and 

Sunshine and Sinatra

Now to what I was really going to write about today, before I got distracted.

So Valentine's Day is tomorrow, in case you live under a rock or are choosing not to remember. I still have to find the boyfriend a present--for the record, he said I didn't have to get him anything because it's a girly holiday whatever-- Let's face it, I'm still getting him a present and it will likely be over the top. #sorrynotsorry

With all the stress of finding the perfect present for my beau, I almost forgot about my other Valentine!

Yep...I have more than one Valentine this year. How did I get so lucky?

Here's looking at you dad!

I'm so sweet :) 

The other man man in my life who has been a constant from day one. 


He is the most thoughtful man on the planet--you picked a good one mom! He taught me the value of a dollar, how to work hard, and many other valuable life skills (like how to grow mold for a science project, how to change a tire, how to drive, etc.) 

Not sure I was doing it right/he was scared for his life 


We were thick as thieves back in the day--I'll always be his most favorite daughter :) (sorry Steph and Carol) 



He's probably reading this and thinking "what does she want"--come on dad you know there doesn't have to be a reason! But, as long as we are on the subject, don't forget to send me flowers tomorrow (because {your most favorite daughter} said so!)



Love you dad!
 photo becauseisaidsosig_zps7aaadf76.png


6 comments:

  1. Love this post - my dad has always been my number one valentine too! Oh, and congrats on being famous ;) have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I checked out the other blogs and I wanted to tell you good job and you go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, the pictures of you and your dad are too cute!

    ReplyDelete