HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Monday, December 28, 2015

You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile

This weekend I got to participate in an "iPhone only" photoshoot where I simultaneously got a mini tour of downtown Covington. My hometown has the coolest sides of buildings I've ever seen. 

Volunteering for this project was a little nerve wracking as the only instructions were: "wear something you feel comfortable in" Ok, so Nike shorts and an over sized T-shirt, right? 





The outfit dilemma aside, it was super fun to play model for the day. The fact that I arrived with straight hair and left with curly hair (thanks to the 99.99% humidity) was not really that fun--but I've learned to live with it. "It" being the unpredictability that is the Louisiana weather. It was the 27th of December and the breeze was struggling to keep me cool. 









As you can see, I didn't go with the "most comfortable option" IMO. Instead, I chose to wear a few of my Christmas presents: my handmade scarf from my cousin's wife (THANKS ELISE), my Obsession Boutique T-shirt, and my Tory Burch FitBit band!









 Told y'all: cutest walls ever. 




Sidenote: I never liked my profile very much, until I saw THIS PICTURE! (That wind blown hair though)




I still can't believe these are all from an iPhone! I mean when I take pictures or when other people take picture of me on their phones, I never look this good. 

It was such an honor to participate in this little project; local photographer, Kirsten Waguespack of Aperture Photography, did a fantastic job and is truly an artist! 



No comments:

Post a Comment