HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Deck the Halls

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear! 

Seventeen days until Christmas, y'all--where has the time gone? We don't even have our tree up yet (we bought it--it's just sitting out in the yard)! We may have an outdoor tree this year #yikes 

Does anyone else feel like Christmas has really snuck up this year? 




Regardless of if you've had your house decorated since before Thanksgiving or if you're super behind like my family, I put together a playlist of some of my favorite Christmas music that'll put you in the Christmas spirit in no time! So finish decking the halls, drinking hot chocolate, and wrapping presents to these songs!





P.S. My favorites: Run Rudolph Run and I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas (I do a mean Gayla Peevey impression)


No comments:

Post a Comment