HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Monday, December 21, 2015

In vs. Out December

Christmas is this week. THIS WEEK! I can't believe it! For some reason, this Christmas season snuck up on me AND went by way too fast. 

With all of the hectic-ness of the Holiday season, I decided to make my "in vs. out link-up" an all week thing! You'll have from today until the Sunday after Christmas to link up your posts!

Don't forget to link up your own In vs. Out posts below--the link up stays open ALL week! 



IN


Road Trips
(I'll be posting about the one we took to Pittsburgh soon!)

CHRISTMAS!!

A Pittsburgh win

Seeing snow




OUT

Packing

Leaving Pittsburgh

Steve Harvey getting Miss Universe WRONG!

Still not being done with Christmas shopping

Being sick

------------------------------------

And, in case you missed it, here's what was popular on Because I Said So this month:

My FIRST Gift Guide!

15 in 15: What I Learned from Pure Barre

Deck the Halls




No comments:

Post a Comment