HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Sunday, January 3, 2016

I Don't Know How It Gets Better Than This

fashion, word of the year, 2016, goals, ootd, photography
Photography c/o Aperture Photography


This year is going to be big for me, I just know it. Other people know it too. In fact, Josh's mom told me a few days ago, that this is the year that we will most likely get engaged, get married, and buy a house. Does she know something I don't? 

It kind of hit us like a ton of bricks. Like whoa, that's a lot of REALLY BIG things happening in one year! 

2015 was the year for CHANGE--so much so, that my dad wrote a short story about it this Christmas (no lie). There are so many changes going on in a house full of girls--it's not even funny--well, actually,  sometimes it's hysterical.

For me specifically, this year had twists and turns that no one saw coming. Josh lost his job, I moved back home with my parents, and then I lost my job too. We both found new and better jobs, celebrated countless marriages and engagements, and started to plan our future together. 

So while 2016 will have tons of change too, this year's word is FEARLESS. I want to be fearless (also see brave, courageous, bold) in my career, my walk with Jesus, my blog, my health goals, and every other area of my personal life. 

This year, I want to continually embrace all of the change that will no doubt be heading my way, instead of being scared of it or even a little bit timid. 

I hope y'all will enjoy following along in my quest to be fearless this year and I so appreciate your continued support!

Here's to 2016--the year to be FEARLESS!



No comments:

Post a Comment