HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Goals

It's the most wonderful time of the year--December! This is my most favorite month (and it's not even my birthday month)! I love the crispness in the air, the Christmas music, all of the Christmas candles, and the season of giving. 


Recapping last month, I'm happy to report that I accomplished one of my main goals--I found a gym--PURE BARRE. They had highly discounted packages for Black Friday and Cyber Monday and I'm really excited to be starting it again


Moving on to this month, I'm keeping the list short and sweet (again) in hopes that I can accomplish all of them!





1. 
Reach my goal of 10,000 steps everyday. This is probably going to be a reoccurring goal. Like I mentioned last month, it's REALLY hard for me to do this more than one day in a row. I have been moving "more" just not enough (IMO). If you have a FitBit add me (alellzey@gmail.com)! We can keep each other accountable. P.S. I really like participating in Challenges--even though I never win any of them!

2. Be thankful. I'm not oblivious to the fact that I'm truly blessed. This year has certainly had it's share of ups and downs, but at the end of the day, I have so much to be thankful for. This month, I want to make a conscious effort to count all of the blessing in my life daily.

3. Be present. I'm the WORST at being on my phone AT ALL TIMES. This Holiday season I want to focus on really being present and interacting with the people that I'm with. Being present is one of the best gift you can give! Being distracted is for the birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment