HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Monday, December 28, 2015

2015: A Year in Review

I can barely remember what happened at the beginning of the month, much less the beginning of 2015--so it's a good thing I have my blog to look back on. And what a year 2015 was...


Photography by Captivating Moments Photography

January: 


The month I finished at least three different seasons on Netflix and Josh lost his job.

February:

I tried going Paleo and wrote this post (which is even true-er today).

March:

The month where I wrote my VERY FIRST fashion post !

April:

Tried a "spending freeze", more fashion posts, and scored big at the Lilly for Target launch!

May:

Because I Said So turned TWO(!) and I was obsessed with food documentaries on Netflix.

June:

I baked. (sort of)

July:

I moved back home with the parents and turned 24!

August:

I threw darts at paint filled balloons and made blog specific hashtags.

September:

Josh and I road-tripped to Oklahoma to see Chase Rice perform and he touched my hand!

October:

I lost my job (the last day of September) and spent all of my time looking for a new job.

November:

I found a new job and Josh and I hit seven years together!

December:

I stayed busy with my new job and challenged myself to take 15 Pure Barre Classes in 15 days!


Looking back, I accomplished a lot more than I remembered and went though a TON of ups and downs. And I actually feel ready for the New Year. 

I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store!



No comments:

Post a Comment