HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

17 Thoughts You've Had While Job Searching

Let's be real. The job search is hard. Like really hard. It should/could be a full time paid position! If you've ever had to look for a job, you've probably had at least one of these thoughts: (I know I have)


1. Crap, I'm running out of money.

2. So can I get paid for searching for jobs full time? Or naw?

3. Search for jobs including key words: Marketing. Pulls up jobs such as Nurse Practitioner. Makes complete sense.

4. It's been a month. I should have a job by now. What is wrong with me? Why doesn't anyone like me?

5. Gosh, daytime TV is the worst. 

6. How do people apply for unemployment; it's so complicated--and I usually catch on fast to these kinds of things. 

7. WAH.

8. Feral Cat Expert. This is my calling. #meow

9. I literally have NO idea what I want to be when I grow up. 

10. Interviews on interviews on interviews. Wait, what time is my interview again?

11. How much coffee is too much? Asking for a friend.

12. Is Starbucks about to kick me out? 

13. Ok, there are literally NO more jobs I can apply for. NONE.

14. Oh. I just applied for the same job twice. Oops.

15. I need a break.

16. Fingers crossed--this is my dream job.

17. Second interview? #winning



No comments:

Post a Comment