Because I Said So: 17 Thoughts You've Had While Job Searching
HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

17 Thoughts You've Had While Job Searching

Let's be real. The job search is hard. Like really hard. It should/could be a full time paid position! If you've ever had to look for a job, you've probably had at least one of these thoughts: (I know I have)


1. Crap, I'm running out of money.

2. So can I get paid for searching for jobs full time? Or naw?

3. Search for jobs including key words: Marketing. Pulls up jobs such as Nurse Practitioner. Makes complete sense.

4. It's been a month. I should have a job by now. What is wrong with me? Why doesn't anyone like me?

5. Gosh, daytime TV is the worst. 

6. How do people apply for unemployment; it's so complicated--and I usually catch on fast to these kinds of things. 

7. WAH.

8. Feral Cat Expert. This is my calling. #meow

9. I literally have NO idea what I want to be when I grow up. 

10. Interviews on interviews on interviews. Wait, what time is my interview again?

11. How much coffee is too much? Asking for a friend.

12. Is Starbucks about to kick me out? 

13. Ok, there are literally NO more jobs I can apply for. NONE.

14. Oh. I just applied for the same job twice. Oops.

15. I need a break.

16. Fingers crossed--this is my dream job.

17. Second interview? #winning



No comments:

Post a Comment