Let's be real. The job search is hard. Like really hard. It should/could be a full time paid position! If you've ever had to look for a job, you've probably had at least one of these thoughts: (I know I have)
1. Crap, I'm running out of money.
2. So can I get paid for searching for jobs full time? Or naw?
3. Search for jobs including key words: Marketing. Pulls up jobs such as Nurse Practitioner. Makes complete sense.
4. It's been a month. I should have a job by now. What is wrong with me? Why doesn't anyone like me?
5. Gosh, daytime TV is the worst.
6. How do people apply for unemployment; it's so complicated--and I usually catch on fast to these kinds of things.
8. Feral Cat Expert. This is my calling. #meow
9. I literally have NO idea what I want to be when I grow up.
10. Interviews on interviews on interviews. Wait, what time is my interview again?
11. How much coffee is too much? Asking for a friend.
12. Is Starbucks about to kick me out?
13. Ok, there are literally NO more jobs I can apply for. NONE.
14. Oh. I just applied for the same job twice. Oops.
15. I need a break.
16. Fingers crossed--this is my dream job.
17. Second interview? #winning