HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Tan on Beige on Brown




I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I could live in T-shirt dresses. I want one in EVERY color for this "season" that's neither summer nor fall. Piko shirts are my favorite closet staple for this bizarre weather we are experiencing and I love that they come in dresses. Exhibit A (see above).

Also, I think I'm turning into my mother. I was warned this could happen. When I was little (ok last week) my sisters and I would make fun of her for wearing all neutrals (beige, black, white) ALL THE TIME. Now, here I am in various shades of brown. To be honest, I don't hate it. 




 Dress: ℅ Obsession Boutique || Booties: similar here and here || Necklace: similar ||  Rings: (Bow) Mignon Faget(Cable) David Yurman(Cameo) My Mom's 



P.S. If you wanted to buy any of the pieces from my Obsession Boutique posts (this one and here and here), the best way is to shop their Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment