HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, October 23, 2015

In vs. Out

And here we are at Friday again! I swear if it weren't for writing this post every Friday, I wouldn't know what day it was. Another week down and another week closer to Christmas and hopefully cooler weather!





IN:


Engagement Parties 


Iced Breve White Mochas

Fixer Upper (#obsessed)
It's on Netflix and it has me dreaming all about my future house

Interviews that go really well

Bubble Baths

Jane the Virgin
(WATCH IT! It's so funny)


OUT:


When it's 80 degrees in October

Stressing about all of the money

 Allergies


------------------------------------------------


And, in case you missed it, here's what was popular on Because I Said So this week:

Life Starts Over in the Fall

There's Nothing Better, Baby Do You Like My Sweater?

DON'T FORGET: The In vs. Out Link Up for October is next FRIDAY!





No comments:

Post a Comment