1. Find a job. Obviously. I live at home and have no bills, yes. But, I still don't have any money coming in--currently researching being a full time blogger… I can afford to picky for now, but when does that run out?
Need an event planner? Call me. (not kidding)
2. Make a schedule. Just bopping through the days and weeks is weird. Sleeping in past 6 AM is great and all, but feeling like I'm on vacation ALL THE TIME (when no one else is) is getting old. Don't get me wrong, I love the free time, I just need more things to fill the time. My brain can only take a few hours of job searching at a time!
3. Work Out. I'd like to say that I've been filling my free time with nothing but job searching and working out, but I'd be lying. In fact, the last thing I want to do right now is work out. I'm fickle like that. Last week I was writing about all the motivation to workout and now I can't get my butt to the gym. I really should be in the best shape of my life!
4. Don't Be TOO Hard on Myself. LOLOL easier said than done. I'm my own worst critic. I've redone my resume 100x and had no less than three breakdowns. I think I should have already found a job and it's only been a week (Josh was looking for 4 months).
5. Don't be Anxious. It's kind of weird how things happen, but ever since I was laid off, my anxiety has mostly disappeared. I can drink coffee without having panic attacks. (this is huge y'all) Of course I still worry about finding a job and having money, but it's not debilitating.
Sorry that all of these have to do with not having a job and looking for a new one. I promise I won't be this boring for the WHOLE month.
P.S. If you have any jobs tips, resume/cover letter tips feel free to send them my way!