HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, May 29, 2015

In vs. Out

This week went by so fast! With vacation on Monday and Tuesday (that went WAY too fast) and back to work Wednesday through Friday--the short week was everything. I think I'm spoiled now. Can vacation be a long weekend every weekend?



Here's what's in and out this week:


IN:

Three day work weeks

Skorts--doesn't that bring you back to when you were eight?! I bought a Lilly one over vacation and it's so cute, I can't wait to wear it!

Mary Kay Andrews (aka my favorite author) has a new book out! Naturally, I'm almost done reading it. If you're looking for a good beach book, look no further!




OUT:

Vacation being over

Laundry/Cleaning/Dishes--I'm so behind on all of it--I would seriously pay someone to come hang out with me and help me clean.

Meal prepping--I gained too much weight over my "mini" vacation and now I have to get back on track. This is only "out" because I don't really know what I'm going to fix, nor would I classify myself as a cook.

Sunburns--my chin has started peeling and I look like I have a weird sort of beard




And, here's what you may have missed on Because I Said So this week:

I got the worst sunburn ever while on vacation this Memorial Day weekend (click the links to read all about it)


(P.S. Still getting over the weekend--I promise you'll see more from me next week!)






7 comments:

  1. I feel you on not knowing what to meal prep.. What is that book about? I've never read anything by Mary Kay Andrews.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say a 3 day work week is ALWAYS in! Cheers to that!

    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely agree with Vacations Ending being out. We had such a great trip over the long weekend and I hate being back to the real world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "my chin has started peeling and I look like I have a weird sort of beard"… you are hilarious!!! I know that pain all too well, lol! *sigh* The perks of being fair skinned, am I right!? Hahaha!

    Also, lovin' your recommendation for a beach read; I am -such- a bookworm, so I get so excited whenever a blogger posts about books! <3

    xoxo, Brooke @ The Pink Lyme ( www.thepinklyme.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can pretty much second everything you said and I'm so feeling you on the sun burn! I'm going to have to check out that book! I've been looking for a new read! I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will never understand meal prepping. I can't eat the same shit everyday lol I just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete