1. I love the smell of fresh cut grass and coffee. I could sit in a coffee shop for hours and just enjoy the (free) smells. And fresh cut grass reminds me of my childhood for some reason. Never have I ever, actually cut grass though.
2. I'm seriously addicted to my iPhone. So much so, that when I'm hanging out with the boyfriend, he frequently has to take it away from me. I have to charge it at least three times a day, sleep with it next to me, and can't go to another room without it with me. It's sad. But, at least I'm admitting I have a problem?
3. My nicknames are: Little One, Little Bit, and Big Al. I'm under five feet and 105 pounds so it makes sense that people would call me little anything--Big Al was an ironic nickname from when I was eight years old and played softball and was the smallest one on the team. I guess it made me seem tough.
4. I love sushi (rolls + raw fish). I could eat sushi for every meal, everyday. In fact, I really want some right now. That being said, the rest of my diet is like a six year old's. (think chicken nuggets)
5. I've never broken any bones in my body. Sprained and jammed, yes. Broken, no.
6. Someone mistakenly thought I was a HIGH SCHOOL athlete this weekend at the farmer's market. I get high school, but athlete? Lol. Also, I'm 23--almost 24.
7. Favorite songs currently include Paradise City by Guns N Roses and anything by the Beastie Boys. Oh, also Free Falling and Piano Man. I'm experiencing a musical existential crisis--the 80s are actually pretty cool, even if I was born in the 90s.
8. My youngest sister, who is 13, just passed down one of her coat's to me this weekend. It's a size 10-12 (in kids) and it fits. See # 3.
9. I'm a fast learner when it comes to song lyrics and anything technology. I'm basically tech support at work and at home.
10. I don't know how to braid my own hair. They boyfriend can braid my hair better than I can! Any time you see me with a braid, someone else did it for me!
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter for more randoms of my life!