HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sassy Pants






Further proof that I'm addicted to my phone.





Bonus points if you can find Laney in this picture!



Rewind this week, to Tuesday night--I had prepped all day for a pretty big sales meeting on Wednesday and was nervous beyond nervous. And everyone knows, the cure to most anything is retail therapy. I needed to make sure I looked the part. 

Loft is my new favorite place. Sometimes, the petite section leaves a lot to be desired, but this particular day, I hit the jackpot. I got a whole outfit and even got Loft cash to spend later! (P.S. Everything is 40% off online right now)

The meeting went off without a hitch AND I got a raise!!  I credit this all to my sassy, red pants and new found confidence.




5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Allison! I adore this outfit. Your sassy pants are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah I want these red pants! Adorbs, AND a power color! Love it :)

    acupoftay.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sassy pants are just too fabulous. Red all the way!

    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete