- My 23rd birthday is now only 11 days away! I usually have everything figured out--like what I want, how I want to celebrate. This year, not so much. Like I REALLY DON'T HAVE A DETAILED LIST LIKE USUAL! All I know is that I want to get brunch. Seems like (in my old(er) age I'm getting easier to please--Joshua and the family would probably beg to differ.
- My 1 year Work-iverssary (is that a thing) is exactly a week away. I have officially been in the big girl working world for a year. I get 10 vacation days after the 8th and I can't wait! I have so many trips coming up, but at the same time I'm super stingy with these days.
- Ellzey Family Vacation (I'm only attending like two days--like I said STINGY) is in about two weeks! Yay for beach trips!
- My super cool cousin and his even cooler fiance get married in 2 months and 25 days in Maine! Yep-family vacation/reunion round 2.
- Joshua turns 24 (aka old man status) in 3 months and 2 days!
- Our 3rd annual Pittsburgh trip is in 4 months and 27 days (which doesn't seem like that far away) and our 6 year dating anniversary in in 4 months and 28 days! Seriously can't wait!
Well that seems like enough countdowns for now, but seriously how fun is the rest of the year going to be?! I want time to slow down and hurry up at the same time. Can that be a thing?