HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Catching Up

Oh hey. Remember me? My name is Allison and I have been M.I.A for the past week or so. Oops. I've been enjoying living in the moment and I guess needed a break--next time I'll try to give a little notice before I just pack up for a week or two at a time.

While I was gone, I turned 23. I had quite the spread and my family even made me a cake! 


My mom and sisters are the real cake bosses here. I basically ate the whole thing myself.



I'm obsessed with my Catherine Popesco bracelet that my friend, Rebecca, gave me!




Sorry for the picture of my ear (I mean at least I have cute? ears), but I couldn't NOT take a picture of the beautiful Kate Spade earrings that Joshua got for me! The man has impeccable taste in jewelry that's for sure!

Also, while I've been gone, I went on family vacation. I only got to stay for about half a second (it feels like) because I'm a working girl now. Nonetheless, it was so fun!



Not to mention that going anywhere with Stephanie (above) is ALWAYS interesting. 


Oh hi we are just casually on my aunt's yacht. No big deal. 

I also got talked into getting my ears pierced for the second time. It was a traumatic experience when I got my first hole when I was 12 so...Insert scared to death face. 


I was a big girl and didn't even cry! #yayme I mean I am 23, but still. 

Unfortunately, before I knew it,  family vacation came to an end. But it wasn't all sad because I got to go to one of my friend's from high school's wedding! I literally grew up with this couple--they'd been dating for something like 8 years I think! Crazy!

 It was so beautiful and I loved everything about it #takingnotes 

This was the first wedding that I've been to in a while that I haven't had to actually work. 

Cue the drinks.

My favorite part of the night was probably this picture. All of the girls (minus the bride) + our high school principal. I mean how cute is this?



Now that we are all caught up, I hope to be back blogging regularly so stay tuned...because I said so.



5 comments:

  1. I love your cake!! Your mom and sister made that?! So pretty. Love you bracelet and earrings! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one impressive cake!! Wow! I LOVE the bracelet - gorgeous! That is super cute that your friend invited your high school principal! ha! Happy you had a great break away, and glad you're back now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new jewelry you got for your birthday! And yay for vacations...even if it was short :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks AMAZING. And your new jewelry is absolutely GORGEOUS. What a great bday!!

    ReplyDelete