HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, January 16, 2014

What I'm Reading

It's been a while since I've picked up a good book to read. I've been busy, pre-occupied, and quite frankly didn't know of any good books to read.

My favorite author, Mary Kay Andrews, hasn't come out with a new book since I read her newest one a few months ago, so for whatever reason, I haven't been reading. Lately, however, the book recommendations have been rolling in. Either from friends, Pinterest, other blogs, or on display at the store. So yesterday, I made a trip to Barnes and Noble. Literally the biggest one  I've ever been to and one of my happy places. Nerd alert: I love bookstores and libraries.

Anyways.. Here's what I'm reading!  


1. Financially Fearless-Alexa Von Tobel
      It's worth a shot since I'm freaking out that I'm poor and all. Plus I love a good "how to"
2.Mrs. Kennedy and Me-Clint Hill
      Recommended by a friend who guarantees I'll love it!
3. Where'd you go, Bernadette-Maria Semple
      Hilarious so far. I started reading as soon as I got home last night and I had to force myself to put it down and go to bed...that good.


So, I think I have all of my bases covered: a non fiction "how to", a "chick-flick" book, and a historical book. These books should last me through the weekend (I'm a fast reader and born bookworm) so I'm ALWAYS looking for book recommendations--because I said so of course!
 photo becauseisaidsosig_zps7aaadf76.png

No comments:

Post a Comment