HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Exciting New Things

One of my New Year's Resolutions and 101 in 1001 goals is to upgrade and revamp my blog. Really turn it into what I envision in my head and something I can be proud of--not that I'm not proud already, it could just use a little TLC!

Well I'm excited to say that I have made one step in the right direction. As of today, I am sponsoring Brianna's blog, Endlessly Beloved! She made me my own button and everything--courtesy of Sparkle Out Loud Designs! You'll probably be seeing it everywhere: Facebook, Twitter, Insta, Pinterest--because I'm THAT obsessed with it.

20140109-120330.jpg

Isn't it just so cute?!


 In the next couple of weeks I hope to have a whole new design--think of it as a face lift for Because I Said So and a custom URL for my blog!


So stay tuned...because I said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment