HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Friday, January 17, 2014

Spring Cleaning?

Ok so it's not technically spring yet, but it is the weekend and cleaning/organizing needs to get done. Does calling it "spring cleaning" help--of course. Does it make me WANT to clean--no, no it doesn't.

Disclaimer: I'm not a total slob and wouldn't categorize myself as so. I don't mind a little mess now and then and when I get fed up with it (which is now) I'll clean it up. See? Not a slob. 

When I first noticed that I needed to "Spring" Clean, I was actually cleaning up the office at work. Yesterday, I spent about an hour just throwing things away. I realized that I've been in my apartment for about three months and haven't ever dedicated the time to just CLEAN everything. I really need to get down and dirty and DEEP clean everything (vacuum my mattress, clean out the fridge, tackle the laundry. That kind of deep clean.)

 Easier said than done. 

The motivation I have at work to clean up doesn't transfer to my apartment when I get home. I don't want to do anything but sit on the couch and watch my over priced cable. But as you can see...




...something has to give. And this is just one of the problem areas. Yikes! I guess you can see what I'll be doing with my weekend!

Wish me luck--because I said so! 

 photo becauseisaidsosig_zps7aaadf76.png

No comments:

Post a Comment