HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Letters from the Heart

Sending hand-written notes via USPS



This is an unofficial add on to my future goal/new year's resolutions: send more hand written letters.

With all of the technology we have today, it's really hard to NOT stay in touch. 
But sometimes it's good great to write it out longhand. It means more to the person receiving and even the person sending and some things just don't come across the same over text or email. Besides, who doesn't like getting mail? I mean I like getting any mail that's not junk or bills (hint hint--send me mail)


Last night, I decided to write some of my dearest friends a letter. They all knew something was up when I asked for their addresses--because really..who does that anymore?  (such a shame) Each one of them has a special place in my life and I'm so very thankful for each and every one of them. They've all seen me through some of the worst times and some of the best times--and I don't know where I'd be without them. It's true what they say: you really do meet your best friends in college :)

ok done being sappy.

I think I may be more excited to send them mail, than they are to get mail!
But judging by this face, it's a close tie...

Gotta love Snapchat and the ability to screenshot!


I think that we should all send more snail mail! A thank you letter/encouragement letter/just saying hey letter here and there can make all the difference.


Don't forget the stamps--because I said so!

Don't forget the stamps when snail mailing





 photo becauseisaidsosig_zps7aaadf76.png

No comments:

Post a Comment