HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Sunday, January 12, 2014

#kinardblackwedding


As I mentioned earlier one of my friends was getting married this weekend! It was an abosolutely perfect wedding and I hope she enjoyed every second of it. She was totally ready to be a "Mrs."

Friday, after finally getting my act together and finding a dress, I made it to the rehearsal. Who knew practicing walking down the aisle could be so complicated and take so long! I'm glad we did practice though--I would've been so lost.
The dinner was wonderful (yummy yummy STEAK!) We took about a dozen pictures and I was caught up on everything that was happening in everyone's life. We survived the dinner with only a few broken forks (Kaila) and dropped knives (myself) --I guess we aren't the most graceful bridesmaids.
After getting lost and driving through the MOUNTAINS, we made it to the hotel and spent all night watching wedding shows like Say Yes to the Dress and Something Borrowed Something New--what better way to get in the wedding mood!



IMG_4457
Watching wedding shows and keeping it classy drinking wine our of plastic cups

IMG_4455
Ashley and I at the rehearsal dinner--See I found a dress

The day of the wedding started out bright and early! Hair and make up started before I was even fully awake. Hillary's (the bride) grandma made us breakfast and we watched Pitch Perfect while we got ready (can you say perfect). We also all got these matching shirts, monogrammed of course, to get ready in! Fabulous!




IMG_4470
IMG_4463

IMG_4469
IMG_4465





I have to hand it to Hillary--she was so incredibly cool, calm, and collected the entire time. I would've been a nervous wreck..needing Xanax and mimosas!
The ceremony itself was beautiful and didn't even feel like real life. Like what? She's married now! I teared up a little bit when they said their vows, but they were quickly dried up when Will (the groom) couldn't find the ring! (turns out, the little ring bearers mom had it) Adorable.
I hope she had a very special day. I know I was honored to stand in her wedding and had a great time celebrating with the two of them!

I wonder, who out of all of my friends, will be next?!

20140112-144437.jpg

20140112-144447.jpg

20140112-144508.jpg

20140112-144515.jpg

20140112-144653.jpg

20140112-144705.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment