HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Monday, January 13, 2014

What I'm Loving


1. Weekends
Especially this past one. Old friends. Long nights-in the best way. I honestly did not want it to end. I wish that the weekends could be five days and the weeks be two days!


2. The Internship
Hilarious movie and is a must see. Any time Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn team up, you know it's going to be good. Joshua says that it's predictable, but I still thought it was funny and had an underlying good message.


for all of your design needs 
I mean she did my blog and it's fantastic. Seriously, she's the best.


4. Group messages with my friends.
Keeping things interesting and making me laugh since 7 this morning. And keeping me in touch --I miss everyone already!



5. Cheetah print on a dreary Monday. (It's basically a neutral these days) 


No comments:

Post a Comment