HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Saturday, September 17, 2016

While the Guys Watch Football, The Girls Will Play

Lately, every Thursday after work, my friends and I go out for margaritas. A little bit of good ole fashioned gossip and Mexican food is good for the soul, right? I'm here to tell you--IT IS!

Best part? I don't have to watch Thursday night football. Don't tell Josh.

Now, don't get me wrong, I like watching THE STEELERS play, but I don't have to watch every.single.game. See post here.

Girl's nights are the perfect way to get through the rest of the week (aka Fridays) and to get over the first part of the week. We like to pretend we don't have to work the next day and end up talking for hours.

Popular topics include: our fur babies, blogging, boyfriends/fiances/husbands, the fact that chokers are actually back in (but really--we saw like 40 last time we went out), and how we can put away so much salsa, queso, and chips! 


If I'm being honest, it's kinda sorta hard to make new friends after college and keep in touch with your old ones. Guys can grab a beer watch some football and instantly be BFFs. Girls, not so much. So, I'm entirely grateful for GNOs, the friends I've had for years, and the new friendships I'm forging now!

Cheers to the weekends, handcrafted margaritas, and many more GNOs!

P.S. You'll want to check out Kait around the Kingdom and Live FabuLiz!


No comments:

Post a Comment