HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Monday, September 19, 2016

Back Porch Reading

One of my favorite past times and stress relievers is getting lost in a good book. I know I'm stressed when I haven't read a book in a while! If it weren't for Josh forcing me out of the house to do things, I'd probably stay at home and read all the books and eat all of the soup out of this mug (kidding, but only slightly).


P.S. Only 75 days until I'm a MRS.

My mom and I have a book trade going where she'll read a bunch of books and then pass them to me. When I'm done, I'll trade them in at a local bookstore and the cycle continues. Recently, she gave me 
the best book to get sucked into, so to speak. 

The Little Beach Street Bakery. Set in a quaint English village, a failed business woman learns to love and start over again. As with most stories, it's a little more complicated than that (otherwise it wouldn't be much of a book). I liked the book so much that I immediately downloaded the sequel, Summer at Little Beach Street Bakery and finished that one in record time.

NOTE: You'll want to read The Little Beach Street Bakery first. It's one of those series where you can't just hop in, even though the author does a great job of catching you up.

Now that the weather is starting to get cooler (only slightly and early in the mornings), I'm trying to utilize the back porch more...to read, obviously! And, I can't wait to decorate for Fall and Christmas!

You can shop some of my back porch picks below!


No comments:

Post a Comment