HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fall 2016 Bucket List

Fall is my most favorite season (Christmas season--yes it's a thing--is basically tied though) for a few reasons: the weather, the smells, and the activities!

I love that it's no longer 100 degrees with 1000% humidity. Literally sweating even thinking about it. Summer is great and all, but give me sunny and 70 degrees and I'm one happy camper. I love the smell of bonfires and the local fair. I also love the smell of coffee, even though I don't drink it anymore! And, oh, the activities. Since the beginning of fall last week, I've had some time to think about all the things I want to accomplish this season and I'm sharing a few of them with y'all below!




1. Go to Bath and Body Works and stock up on my favorite "fall smell," Autumn.

2. Get married! It's getting so close and I'm so excited and there are still so many things to be done. #neverendinglists

3. Go to a fair. I love the fair. I've loved going to the fair since I was a little kid. Last year, I went with my dad and sisters and while we didn't ride any rides (as a kid they didn't look so dangerous), we stopped and visited ALL of the animals!

4. Bake a pie! I'm attempting gluten free quiche this week for dinner so if that goes well, I may go on a baking spree.

5. Get all of my fall clothes from last year from my parents house and buy more, of course. I left them all there and only brought my "summer clothes" when I moved into our house. And now that chokers are a thing, I may have to go buy me one (or at least a dress with one built in)!


What's on your bucket list? 


No comments:

Post a Comment