HOME          ABout          Wedding          Contact

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler

It's Mardi Gras y'all! Laissez les bon temps rouler--which means "Let the good times roll" in case you aren't from around here. 

Sadly, I didn't get to make it to any parades this year, but that's not stopping me from trying to embrace the meaning of the saying.  

Let the good times roll.  Just another reminder to don't worry and be happy. 



















If you're venturing out to parades today or plan to next year keep these outfit tips in mind:

1. Be comfortable and wear walking shoes! A few years ago, I wore shoes that I had never broken in prior to walking MILES AND MILES of parade routes--I paid for it dearly. Don't make my mistake!

2. Don't bring more than absolutely necessary with you (PRO TIP: sometimes you don't even need a purse--get your boyfriend to carry your ID and money!)

3. Get in the SPIRIT! Wear a purple, green, and gold shirt/accessories! I love this shirt from Fleurty Girl!











Mardi Gras Shirt | Chambray Shirt (similar) | Jeans (similar) | Shoes (similar) | Purse (similar) | Fit Bit Cover 


P.S. This is how I look 99.9% of the time when saying "Throw me something mister!" Which, explains why I get hit in the head with cups. My hand eye coordination equals ZERO.





No comments:

Post a Comment